Thank you so much Olivia Charlotte for the tag! I’m really looking forward to answering your questions and asking some of my own as I feel it’s a great way to get to know more about fellow bloggers!
- Mention the person who tagged you
- Answer the questions they asked you
- Tag 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers (This award is to help other people find small blogs)
- Ask 11 new questions for the people you tagged to answer!
1. Whats is your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging is definitely fellow bloggers. Other people liking your posts and commenting is really encouraging. It’s also quite exciting to find people with similar views- it’s a really nice community of people!
2. Who inspires you in life?
This isn’t one person but Keren and Khoa from kkandbabyj have definitely inspired me. They’re excellent parents and very hard working but also not afraid to show the world who they really are. Their relationship is real and they are both down to earth. They have inspired me to start this blog and now my very own YouTube channel where one day I can hopefully vlog about my own family.
3. What was your favourite subject at school?
It has definitely always been maths, it’s something that I always enjoyed doing. Until I got to studying it at degree level, then it ruined my life hahaha help me.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would love to live in America, I have no idea where as the place is so huge! But I love the fact that there are so many places to go. The only thing that would stop me is the healthcare. We’re so lucky to have the NHS in the UK and I owe a lot to it.
5. If you were a social media platform, which would you be?
This is a tough one. I would say snapchat as one minute I’ll be talking and in the conversation and the next I’ll just disappear and won’t reply for days. Also I’m super nosy so that new map thing they have is me haha
6. What is your favourite beauty brand?
I would have to say that Urban Decay is my favourite beauty brand atm as I use their eye shadow and mascara the most.
7. What’s one thing you love that your followers wouldn’t know?
I love potatoes. Whether it’s chips, baked potatoes or roast potatoes they are my fave. I’m like the potato queen.
8. What is your favourite thing to do to relax?
Writing a blog post is one way to get me to relax. Taking my mind off whatever I am stressed about is really useful plus I love to write for my blog. My other favourite thing is to just snuggle my fiance and put my face into his neck and annoy him.
9. If you could have a chat with any famous person, alive or not, who would it be?
She’s not necessarily famous but I would love to have a chat with Keren from kkandbabyj who I mentioned earlier! She is one of my favourite YouTubers and is just someone I would love to be friends with.
10. Do you prefer summer or winter?
Definitely summer because when it rains it’s not as annoying but in the winter it’s just super cold and miserable and I don’t want to leave the house! But I do love Christmas time…
11. Where would you like your blog to be in one year?
I definitely want to have at least 100 followers by next year and also use my blog to promote my YouTube channel more.
- What is your favourite item of clothing?
- What is your favourite clothing brand?
- If you were a different person, would you be friends with yourself?
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Do you have a favourite Disney movie?
- Do you have any pets?
- If you could do absolutely anything for a career, what would you do?
- What do you think is the funniest TV series?
- Are you a dog or a cat person?
- Do you think Instagram accounts should have a theme?
I am tagging:
I know you’re supposed to tag 11 people but these are the only blogs I follow that have under 200 followers! I also tag anyone else that wants to take part 🙂
Thanks again Olivia for tagging me!
The featured photo is from: https://theglobalaussie.com/blog/liebster-award-2017/