Thank you so much to Charlotte for tagging me! Everyone should go check out her blog, multibendybeauty.
The Versatile Blogger Award is an opportunity to share the blogs that you love the most, taking into account the quality of what they write, their uniqueness and their love for what they’re writing about.
There are a few rules which are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
Seven facts about me:
- I’m an Irish dancer and have been doing it since I was six! Although I haven’t had much of a chance to do it whilst at uni it’s something that is still very much a part of me and I miss it.
- I failed my final year of my mathematics degree and am currently retaking.
- I was born with a stomach reflux and have IBS which has resulted me in being the fussiest eater alive.
- I love bowling so I joined the bowling society at my university and I am loving it!
- I love going on holiday, mainly beach ones where it’s nice and warm but last christmas I went to NYC and it was amazing! You can read all about it here and here.
6. I have a YouTube channel that I haven’t uploaded on in months but I’m hoping to get back into it one day when I have the time.
7. Last but not least I have a big fluffy cat, Merlin. He’s 10 years old now and one of the main men in my life.
I found it really difficult to come up with some facts so those will have to do! I nominate:
And anyone else who want’s to take part in this award!